Modern Manners for Tots
2 Day Course
- Modern Manners for Tots is an activity-filled program for teaching etiquette to children ages 4-6
- The program fosters children’s growth through age-appropriate, play-nourished activities that build self-esteem.
- Modern Manners for Tot’s is divided into three parts that are presented in a series of lessons.
- Part-1 The ABCs of Meeting, Greeting and Saying good-bye
- Part-II Little Things We Say and Do
- Part-III 1, 2, 3, (Visual Dining Skills)
- Family involvement is encouraged through take home handouts that reinforce positive attitudes toward learning and applying good manners.
- Using Catherine, the Friendly Cat (a hand puppet) as an engaging and effective tool enhances the program while capturing the attention and hearts of the children.
- Friday, June 3, 9:00-10:30am – Modern Manners for Tots 101
- Saturday, June 4, 9:00-10:30am – Modern Manners for Tots 102
Two Day Course $150 (Includes Daily Snacks)
In Person Classes (Details will be emailed to you after registration)