International Protocol and Etiquette
3 Day Course
- Broaden your global awareness with pre-meeting action planning strategy.
- Negotiating to Win.
- First Impressions are Lasting.
- Appropriate Business Attire and Accessories; Dress to Impress.
- Recognize the Importance of Rank and Status.
- Business Card Protocol
- Business Customs and Terminology
- Electronic Communications
- Business Introductions
- Forms of Address
- Eye Signals and Contact U.S.A and Other Countries
- World Class Handshakes (Covid-19 Precautions)
- Body Language and Gestures
- Global Conversation Skills
- Make an Effective Entrance and Mingle
- Project Cultural Awareness
- Monochronic and Polychronic Time
- High and low Context Messages
- Perceptions and Misperceptions
- Monochronic Cultures
- Gift Giving Protocol
- Strategic Dos and Don’ts
- A Formula for Success
- Monday, May 17 – International Protocol and Etiquette 101 5:00-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 19 – International Protocol and Etiquette 102 5:00-8:00 PM
- Saturday, May 22 – International Protocol and Etiquette 103 12:00-3:00 PM
Three Day Course $500 (Includes Saturday Lunch, site Location TBA)
ZOOM CLASS (Details will be emailed to you after registration)