Dear Students & Potential Students:
Thank you for all the prayers, support and best wishes for a speedy recovery and understanding my situation during my back surgery and recovery period. My physician has released me to resume teaching small classes and I have elected to conduct “Physical Classes” to 6-8 students at a time in my home and “Virtual Classes” are also available until I get back into the classroom in September 2023. There is a long waiting list but I promise to reach out to those at the top of the list first to schedule.
Warm Wishes to All,
The Protocol Etiquette School of Nevada-Las Vegas® provides business protocol to professionals of all levels of the corporate ladder who wish to learn the basics on how to feel comfortable in any business or social situation. Corporations spend millions of dollars in developing and marketing a product. What their front line employees don’t know can unwittingly sabotage their sales and marketing efforts. After the research and technology, it’s the “soft skills” that build rapport, develop new clients, and keep the clients that they have worked hard to obtain.
In the first thirty seconds people will form opinions about your economic level, educational level, your trustworthiness, your social position, level of sophistication, social and educational heritage, your success in recent and current endeavors, your moral character, your future and even if they like you.
A large percentage of international negotiations fail due to the fact that American business professionals didn’t do their homework before stepping on international soil. Our up-to-date and interactive programs focus on the elements which key individuals need to enhance their image and present themselves to others in a sophiscated and confident style, because as Barbara Jordan would say, “ If you’re going to play the game, you’d better know the rules.”
We believe that good manners should be a part of every child’s life. Good manners consist of much more than just knowing which fork to use, it includes social etiquette, communication skills, poise and learning how to handle a situation with grace, kindness and intelligence. Our youth programs make it easy for parents to reinforce the life-long values and benefits of good breeding. All of our classes are designed to be fun. We use hands-on exercises because when students are actively involved, learning is more enjoyable and memorable.
Who Would Benefit?
- Sales force and Marketers who represent your company during and after business hours.
- New hires: Orientation is a perfect time for an organization to present its expectations before any bad habits become entrenched.
- Personnel that do business in other countries.
- Companies that want to create loyalty, team spirit and department cohesiveness.
- Management in supervisory positions who lack the “soft Skills” they need to deal effectively with the work force.
- Financial advisors and investment brokers who must project an aura of success and competence to “high-end” clients. • High-profile executives in need of fine tuning.
- The executive’s wife who must assist in entertaining the high-end client.
- Children of the executive that needs social skills at home and in social settings
- Everyone in transition who wants to improve his or her image.